If you’re still sore about the NFC no-call, you do have some alternatives to the game. If you would like to add your event to this list, send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting at 1 p.m., Gloria’s Restaurant and Lounge will be replaying the Saints’ 2010 big win. There will be free finger foods and prizes for people wearing their black and gold. They are located at 106 Merchants Blvd., Lafayette.
- Tap Room will also be re-airing the Saints’ victory at noon, complimented by a few specials. They will air this year’s bowl game on their smallest TV. Tap Room is located at 201 Settlers Trace Blvd., #4001, Lafayette.
- There will also be a Cheated But Not Defeated march from Sugar Mill Pond to Youngsville’s Corner Bar. It’s happening from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. You are invited to dress in your Saints regalia or as a blind ref. Corner Bar is located at 1700 Chemin Metairie Rd., Youngsville.
- On Sunday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Smitty’s Wings will be airing the Saints’ championship win from 2010. Their address is 3822 W Congress St., Lafayette.
- Cajun Bowl in New Iberia is offering a Boycott Bowl with discounts from noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday. Instead of $4.25 a game, it will be $3 a game.
- Main Street Grub and Pub in in Breaux Bridge will hold an Anti-Super Bowl Event Saints Vs Colts Featuring Heath Ransonnet starting at 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.