The St. Landry Parish Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness is asking any resident of St. Landry Parish that experienced damages from flooding to their residence on June 6, 2019 to contact Louisiana 211 at 232-HELP.
Reports will be taken today, June 6, 2019 and Friday, June 7, 2019.
The information collected will be used for assessing damages sustained to residential dwellings.
For more information, contact Lisa Vidrine at (337) 948-7177.
St. Landry Parish Flooded Road Closures
- NB LN OF HWY 35 @ HWY 190 S – COMPLETELY SUBMERGED
- HWY 182 @ MONTGOMERY – COMPLETELY FLOODED
- HWY 167 W OF TEXAS EASTERN – WATER ON THE ROAD
- HWY 360 N OF THE TRACKS
- HWY 35
- HWY 104/103
- JESS BEREGERON RD
- JENNINGS FROM CHURCH RD – 3 SPOTS HEAVY WATER
- DRY BAYOU RD
- DON GUILBEAU RD @ HWY 182
- ROY BAKER RD
- 100 BLOCK OF DEPRIMO LN
- FISHER RD
- PARTS OF HEIDI B
- MCGUFFY RD
- FRILOT COVE
- SANDY RD
- EAGLE RD
- MILLER RD
- LEROY BROOKS
- PETERSMITH RD
- OG SUMMER RD